On this page, you can find the official link to download HTC Desire 620 Stock Firmware ROM (flash file) package on the Computer.
The firmware package comes as a compressed file (zip file), which contains Flash File, Flash Tool, USB Driver, and How-to Flash Manual.
HTC Desire 620 Stock Firmware ROM (flash file)
The HTC Stock ROM Will help you downgrade or Upgrade the Stock Firmware of your HTC Mobile Device. It will also help you fix your HTC Device if facing any Software-related issues, bootloop issues, and IMEI-related issues.
Firmware Name: HTC_Desire_620_MT6592_18042015.zip
Firmware Size: 1 GB
How-to Flash: Follow Guidelines
How to Flash HTC Desire 620 Stock ROM
- Download and extract the HTC firmware (ROM) package on the computer.
- After extracting the firmware package, you will get the Firmware (ROM), Flash Tool, and Driver.
- Install the provided USB Driver on the computer.
- Open the SP Flash Tool and Load the Firmware.
- Connect your HTC Desire 620 device to the computer.
- Click on the Download button to begin the Flashing or installation process.
- Once the flashing process is completed, disconnect the device from the computer and restart it.
[*] HTC Driver: If you want to download the latest version of HTC USB Driver, then head over to the HTC USB Driver page.
[*] Caution: Flashing the above firmware will delete the personal data from the device, and you won’t be able to recover it in any way. Therefore, we recommend you to take a backup of the personal data before flashing the above firmware.