On this page, you can find the official link to download the HTC Desire 626 Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File). The firmware package is a compressed file that contains a Flash File, Flash Tool, USB Driver, and How-to-Flash Manual.
HTC Desire 626 Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File)
The following HTC Stock ROM can help you to downgrade or update your HTC device. It can also assist you in fixing any software-related issues, bootloop issues, IMEI-related issues, or WiFi-related issues that your device may be experiencing.
File Name: HTC_Desire_626_MT6592_Asia_1.03.707.1_21052015.zip
File Size: 853 MB
How-to Flash: Follow Guidelines
How to Flash HTC Desire 626 Stock ROM
- Download and extract the HTC Firmware (ROM) package to your computer.
- After extracting the firmware package, you will have access to the Firmware (ROM), Flash Tool, and Driver.
- Install the provided USB Driver on your computer.
- Open the SP Flash Tool and Load the Firmware.
- Connect your HTC Desire 626 device to your computer.
- Click on the “Download” button to begin the Flashing or installation process.
- Once the flashing process is complete, disconnect the device from your computer and restart it.
[*] Flash Tool: If you are looking for the latest version of SP Flash Tool, then head over to SP Flash Tool for Windows or SP Flash Tool for Linux page.
[*] HTC Driver: If you want to download the latest version of HTC USB Driver, then head over to the HTC USB Driver page.
[*] Caution: Flashing the above firmware will delete all personal data from the device, and it will not be recoverable in any way. Therefore, we recommend that you backup your personal data before flashing the firmware.