On this page, you can find the official link to download the HTC Desire HD Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File). The firmware package is a compressed file that contains a Flash File, Flash Tool, USB Driver, and How-to-Flash Manual.
HTC Desire HD Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File)
The HTC Stock ROM will help you to downgrade or update your HTC Device. It also helps you to fix the device if it is having any Software related issue, Bootloop issue, IMEI related issue, or facing WiFi related issue.
File Name: HTC_Desire_HD_Ace_3.13.720.2_Radio_126.96.36.199_26.14.04.28.zip
File Size: 662 MB
How-to Flash: Open the .exe file from the firmware folder and follow the on-screen instructions.
How to Flash HTC Desire HD Stock ROM
- Download and extract the HTC Firmware (ROM) package to your computer.
- After extracting the firmware package, you will have access to the Firmware (ROM), Flash Tool, and Driver.
- Install the provided USB Driver on your computer.
- Open the Firmware Folder and launch the .exe file.
- Connect your HTC Desire HD device to your computer.
- Click on the “Next” button to begin the flashing or installation process.
- Once the flashing process is complete, disconnect the device from your computer and restart it.
[*] HTC Driver: If you want to download the latest version of HTC USB Driver, then head over to the HTC USB Driver page.
[*] Caution: Flashing the above firmware will delete all personal data from the device, and it will not be recoverable in any way. Therefore, we recommend that you backup your personal data before flashing the firmware.