On this page, you can find the official link to download the HTC One V Primo Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File). The firmware package is a compressed file that contains a Flash File, Flash Tool, USB Driver, and How-to-Flash Manual.
HTC One V Primo Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File)
The following HTC Stock ROM can help you to downgrade or update your HTC device. It can also assist you in fixing any software-related issues, bootloop issues, IMEI-related issues, or WiFi-related issues that your device may be experiencing.
File Name: HTC_One_V_Primo_India_2.24.720.5_Radio_20.76.30.0835U_3831.19.00.120.zip
File Size: 320 MB
How-to Flash: Open the .exe file from the firmware folder and follow the on-screen instructions.
How to Flash HTC One V Primo Stock ROM
- Download and extract the HTC Firmware (ROM) package to your computer.
- After extracting the firmware package, you will have access to the Firmware (ROM), Flash Tool, and Driver.
- Install the provided USB Driver on your computer.
- Open the Firmware Folder and launch the .exe file.
- Connect your HTC One V Primo device to your computer.
- Click on the “Next” button to begin the flashing or installation process.
- Once the flashing process is complete, disconnect the device from your computer and restart it.
[*] HTC Driver: If you want to download the latest version of HTC USB Driver, then head over to the HTC USB Driver page.
[*] Caution: Flashing the above firmware will delete all personal data from the device, and it will not be recoverable in any way. Therefore, we recommend that you backup your personal data before flashing the firmware.