On this page, you can find the official link to download the HTC Desire 600 Dual SIM Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File). The firmware package is a compressed file that contains a Flash File, Flash Tool, USB Driver, and How-to-Flash Manual.
HTC Desire 600 Dual SIM Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File)
The following HTC Stock ROM can help you to downgrade or update your HTC device. It can also assist you in fixing any software-related issues, bootloop issues, IMEI-related issues, or WiFi-related issues that your device may be experiencing.
File Name: HTC_Desire_600_Dual_SIM_Asia_India_1.22.707.2_Radio_14.11.36Q.25_14.31.36.zip
File Size: 851 MB
How-to Flash: Copy update.zip file to phone SD memory and flash it from the recovery mode.
How to Flash HTC Desire 600 Dual SIM Stock ROM
- Download and extract the HTC Firmware (ROM) package to your computer.
- After extracting the firmware package, you will have access to the Firmware (ROM), Flash Tool, and Driver.
- Install the provided USB Driver on your computer.
- Open the Firmware Folder and copy the update.zip file to the phone SD memory.
- Power off your Mobile Device.
- Boot your device into the Recovery Mode.
- From the recovery mode, Locate the update.zip file and flash it. Once Flashing process is completed, restart your device.
[*] HTC Driver: If you want to download the latest version of HTC USB Driver, then head over to the HTC USB Driver page.
[*] Caution: Flashing the above firmware will delete all personal data from the device, and it will not be recoverable in any way. Therefore, we recommend that you backup your personal data before flashing the firmware.