On this page, you can find the official link to download HTC Desire 600 Dual SIM Stock Firmware ROM (flash file) package on the Computer.
The firmware package comes as a compressed file (zip file), which contains Flash File, Flash Tool, USB Driver, and How-to Flash Manual.
HTC Desire 600 Dual SIM Stock Firmware ROM (flash file)
The HTC Stock ROM Will help you downgrade or Upgrade the Stock Firmware of your HTC Mobile Device. It will also help you fix your HTC Device if facing any Software-related issues, bootloop issues, and IMEI-related issues.
Firmware Name: HTC_Desire_600_Dual_SIM_Asia_India_1.22.707.2_Radio_14.11.36Q.25_14.31.36.zip
Firmware Size: 851 MB
How-to Flash: Copy update.zip file to phone SD memory and flash it from the recovery mode.
How to Flash HTC Desire 600 Dual SIM Stock ROM
- Download and extract the HTC firmware (ROM) package on the computer.
- After extracting the firmware package, you will get the Firmware (ROM), Flash Tool, and Driver.
- Install the provided USB Driver on the computer.
- Open the Firmware Folder and copy the update.zip file to the phone SD memory.
- Power off your Mobile Device.
- Boot your device into the Recovery Mode.
- From the recovery mode, Locate the update.zip file and flash it. Once Flashing process is completed, restart your device.
[*] HTC Driver: If you want to download the latest version of HTC USB Driver, then head over to the HTC USB Driver page.
[*] Caution: Flashing the above firmware will delete the personal data from the device, and you won’t be able to recover it in any way. Therefore, we recommend you to take a backup of the personal data before flashing the above firmware.